In this material world, some say that the mother is part of the Lord who takes care of us. There is no such particular day for us to our love for our mother. Each day gives us the chance to express our feelings. A mother will never tell us how much she loves us, but she will prove it through her action. It will make vise versa. We should be the same as our month. We must show them our love by listening to their words and disciplines.
The best gift for a mother is her children’s happiness. If we people are ha and successful, it’s our mother who will be the happiest. A mother always prays for our protection and success. She takes care of the entire house, cooks for us, and does all house chores but never gets tired. A mother is never selfish. She stands strong to overcome every storm. A mother is a true friend.
She pays full attention to our life and work. She carried us in her womb for 9 months and tolerated all pain to bring us to this world. She is irreplaceable. There is so much affection you need to show. She deserves all the happiness in the world. You can dedicate a soft, beautiful poem to your mother to show your affection towards her. A poem is one way to express what we think about the other person. The words of the poem are relatable to our bond.
Here, a Short Poem on Mother in Hindi.
- Maa who hoti hai jo humse tab baatein karti hai jab hum bol bhi nahi paatein!
- Maa who hoti hai jo hume bade pyaar se paalne me sulaatihai!
- Maa who hoti hai jo humari choti si ungliya pakadkar hume chalna sikhati hai!
- Chanda “mama” hota hai ye hume maa hi batati hai!
- Maa who hoti hai jise hum rone par hume hasane ke saare tareeke pata hote hai!
- Maa who hoti hai jo hume school ke Pehle din Khosla deti hai!
- Maa woh hoti hai jo subah jaldi uth kar humare tiffin ki tayari me lag jati hai! Humari Choti Choti Kidd puri karne wali bhi maa hoti hai!!
- Maa who hoti hai jo humari saari baatein bade gaur se sunti hai!
- Duniya me bohot dost milte hai bichadte hai,
- Maa who hoti hai jo humari Zindagi bhar sabse kareebi dost hoti hai!
- Maa who hoti hai jo hume neend na aane par apni gaud me sulati hai!
- Maa who hoti hai jiske paashumari har ekgalti ki maafi hoti hai!
- Maa who hoti hai jo humari tareef karne me sabse pehli hoti hai!
- Jab Kabhi Ghar se door Jaa rahe ho-hum,
- Chupke se bag me laddoo rakhne waali maa hoti hai!!
- Maa who hoti hai jo hume daant kar sabse zyada dukhi hoti hai!
- Maa who hoti hai jo hume Hamari koi khoya hui cheez dhundh ke deti hai!
- Maa who hoti hai jo Ghar ka har Ek Rishta Badi has hidden se ni Bharti hai!
- Dost routine par, the samjhane wali Bhi maa hot that!!
A mother is someone who is endowed with all power. She manages and controls every situation. As I said earlier, there is no particular day for mothers. But every 2nd Sunday of May is celebrated as mother’s day. Children are super excited on this day. Preparation gets started before a week in school. On this day, the children dance, sing, cook for their mother. Everyone should shower their love, care, tenderness for their mother.
Mothers’ day is celebrated widely in schools. All the mothers are invited to participate in the program. The school organized different cultural activities to make the bond between a child and mother stronger. The children give a speech on the importance of Mother’s day. All the effort will make her a surprise. Even the school authorities make the mother dance and sing for their children’s entertainment. Here is a Poem on Mother in Hindi for Class 10:-
- Maa woh hoti hai jo humse tab baatein karti hai jab hum bol bhi nahi paatein!
- Maa woh hoti hai jo hume bade pyaar se paalne me sulaati hai!
- Maa woh hoti hai jo humari choti si ungliya pakad kar hume chalna sikhati hai!
- Chanda “mama” hota hai ye hume maa hi batati hai!
- Maa woh hoti hai jise hum rone par hume hasane ke saare tareeke pata hote hai!
- Maa woh hoti hai jo hume school ke Pehle din Khosla deti hai!
- Maa woh hoti hai jo subah jaldi uth kar humare tiffin ki tayari me lag jati hai!
- Humari Choti Choti Kidd puri karne wali bhi maa hoti hai!!
Our mothers are extraordinary. She is already tired but always keeps on smiling. She tells different stories and poems to us while sleeping in the night. She helps us with homework, projects, and other activities. She takes care of our uniform and school accessories. They make tasty foods for us. Whatever we ask for, she gives it immediately. She teaches us how to love unconditionally.
She teaches us equality, morality, humanity, and helping others. She is so patient that she listens to all our problems. She takes care of her old grandparents. Mothers’ Day is a great opportunity to show our loving mothers that they are priceless. When the mother’s day approaches, our heart gets filled with joy and happiness. Here Poem on Mother in Hindi for class 9:-
- Pehle jab main ghabrata the.
- Anchal main tere chup data that.
- Gazab si that aa jati thi.
- Jab tera haath mujhe sehlata tha.
- Ghabrahat toh aaj bhi hoti hai.
- Par kisi ko nahi batata hoon.
- Darr ko jebon mein chupa kar.
- Samajhdariyan odh so jata hoon.
- Jab dost Mujhe regulate the.
- Tujh se shikayat main lagaata tha.
- Phir Teri godi main sar rakh ke.
- Masoomiyat se so jata tha.
- Kabhi Pyar de tu Mujhe samjhati the.
- Meri galtiyan mujhe batati thi.
- Dusron ki daant se bachati thi kabhi.
- Kabhi khud hi daant lagati thi.
- Dil toh aaj bhi dukhta hai logon ki baaton se.
- Par aansuon ko aankhon hi mein rakhna seekh gaya hoon.
- Galtiyan toh aaj bhi karta hoon main.
- Par galtiyon ko khud hi samajhna seekh gaya hoon.
- Aaj bhi bhool jata hoon chaata le jana.
Good mothers are not rare. But good mothers are. What makes a mother good? A mother who loves selflessly is a good one. Who put all her efforts into making her child safe? She never says it but loves more. Here is a Short Poem in Hindi on Mother:-
- Maa woh hoti hai jo hume bado kiizzat karna sikhatihai!
- Mushkil ghadi me hume apnapan mehsoos karane wali maa hoti hai!
- Dilkigehrai me chupahuadardsamajhne wale maahotihai!
- Bohot dino par Ghar lautne par humari pasand ki Saari cheese banana wali maa hoti hai!!
- Due jab ho tum sabhi se, fir bhi dil ke sabse kareeb maa hoti hai!
- Tumhare ghar lautne ka sabse zyada intezar karne wali bhi maa hoti hai!
- Ghar tumhara sabse zyada intejaar karne wali maa hoti hai!
- Apne hisse ka hume dene wali bhi maa hoti hai!
- Apni tabiyat buri hi sahi, par hume koi taqleef na ho ye khwahish rakhne wali bhi maa hoti hai!!
- Anjana sa Ye Pyaar.
- Ye Uski Mamta Ka Dulaar!
- Din Hai Us MaaKa,
- Dil Se Nikali Ye Pukaar!
- Na ho jise Maa wo afsoos na karna,
- Maa ke naa hote bhi hota hai papa ka wo be intehaan pyaar!!