Health & Family Welfare Department of Govt. Of NCT of Delhi caters to the health wishes of nearly 160 lakh humans of Delhi in addition to neighboring states, which constitute nearly 33% of total intake at major hospitals in Delhi. The Department of Health & Family Welfare of the Government of Delhi is headed by using the Principal Secretary.
Department of Health & Family Welfare, Delhi Government, has delivered ‘Project Connection-Aid,’ which converges era with societal problems and objectives to create an online portal to combat dependency on numerous substances. The portal can interface between drug users, psychotherapists, and people who’ve efficaciously recovered from dependency and their families. After managing a care plan and mental assessment, the drug person can be prompted to apply remedy offerings, or scientific useful resources could be given if required. They can be at once related to helping businesses. The households of drug users may also be related to the concerned stakeholders. Moreover, families may be related to establishments providing evidence-based treatment offerings. As addicts discover it extremely hard to form significant relationships based totally on trust, they’ll see different getting better addicts as their allies. And, human beings in recuperation will have a wealth of experience on the way to be of advantage to others following the identical route.
- About the Internship:
- Selected intern’s everyday duties consist of:
- Should have appropriate expertise of ANGULAR JS.
- Understanding of the area (substance abuse) via the orientation software
- Working on designing of web application
- Coordinating with developers to provide them the photograph design images and documents
- Collaborating with different team members (thru trello.Com) for the expertise of the necessities
- Number of Internships to be had: 2
- Skill(s) required: AngularJS
- The internship is unpaid.
- Who can follow:
- Only the one’s applicants can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-workplace) internship
- can start the internship among 10th Jun’19 and tenth Jul’19
- are to be had for the length of three months
- are from Delhi and neighboring towns
- have relevant capabilities and hobbies
Certificates will be furnished to the interns on completion of the internship. Interested candidates can follow thru LinkedIn. An internship is a pre-professional work experience for the students and recent graduates by which they gain experience in a particular career field. The internship program provides practical experience to the intern through direct exposure to the company environment. During the internship, the assignments are tailored according to the interns to expose them to the areas they specialize in their academic studies. The summer internship program provides an excellent opportunity for young aspirants to gain work and internship experience.
The students and graduates write internship blogs to tell their internship experience and help the other aspirants guide them, and provide internship advice to them about the internship. The internship blogs help convey information about the experience with the company and other internship experiences. The majority of the internship blogs written are just personal experiences of the interns, but they really give good internship advice related to different career fields to the young aspirants.